“Mindfulness - moment to moment nonjudgmental attention and awareness.”
About This Event
Mindfulness has become a popular word. Everywhere you turn, references to mindful “this or that” have become mainstream. But what is Mindfulness? How do I learn more about it? How can this be beneficial to my life?
This Open House has been designed to provide an opportunity for you to understand more about Mindfulness practice, and to get to know Rooted In Mindfulness, a Community Insight Meditation Center, dedicated to the learning and practice of Mindfulness, wisdom, and compassion.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
During our Open House you will have a chance to:
- Visit the Center and get to know people who are a part of the community.
- Understand some of the key aspirations of Rooted In Mindfulness.
- Receive information about mindfulness practice and programs.
- Exchange ideas on how to get started on your Mindfulness journey at Rooted In Mindfulness.
- Have an opportunity to ask questions in an informal and friendly way.
HOW TO ATTEND
For planning purposes, registration is recommended, but not required.