“The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.”
ABOUT THIS SUPPORTIVE RETREAT
Step out of your daily routine to cultivate peace and well-being.
This daylong retreat provides you with a gentle and supportive container that helps you calm your heart, stabilize your mind, and live with greater wisdom and compassion.
This retreat is held in mostly silence, although step-by-step guidance will unfold over the course of the day.
This retreat is appropriate for those who are new to meditation and for those who already have an established practice.
Held at Cedar Valley Retreat Center in West Bend, on 100 beautiful acres of nature to sustain your practice.
- Meditation and Practice Instructions.
- Guided and silent meditations.
- Short Mindfulness talk(s).
- Opportunities to practice both indoor and in nature.
- Free time that allows you to mindfully be with, explore, and reflect upon your inner and outer moment-to-moment experience.
- Mindful eating meditation (lunch).
- Opportunity for questions and sharing to help integrate the retreat experience.
- The support of people practicing together in a beautiful environment creates a unique and special opportunity to practice in a deep and meaningful way.
This retreat is held at CEDAR VALLEY RETREAT CENTER in West Bend on 100 beautiful acres of nature to sustain your practice.
5349 County Road D, West Bend, WI 53095