“Mindfulness is about being fully awake in our lives. It is about perceiving the exquisite vividness of each moment. We also gain immediate access to our own powerful inner resources for insight, transformation, and healing.”
ABOUT THIS DAYLONG RETREAT
Retreat Theme: Loving Kindness and Mindful Presence
This daylong retreat will focus on awakening our heart and mind by cultivating the qualities of loving-kindness and Mindful Presence.
Mindful presence engenders clarity, insight, and wisdom. Loving kindness is a manifestation of an open heart that intimately connects us with the preciousness of life. When these two qualities are well established, we can respond to the joys and challenges of life with greater wisdom, compassion, and skillfulness.
Day of Mindfulness retreats are held mostly in silence to support self-discovery, healing, renewal and learning to integrate mindfulness into everyday life.
This retreat is open to all experience levels. Anyone interested in cultivating health and well-being in themselves and the world is welcome.
- Meditation and Practice Instructions
- Guided and silent meditations.
- Short Mindfulness talk(s)
- Opportunities to practice both indoors and in nature.
- Free time that allows you to mindfully be with, explore, and reflect upon your inner and outer moment-to-moment experience.
- Mindful eating meditation (Lunch).
- Opportunity for questions and sharing to help integrate the day's experience.
- The support of people practicing together in a beautiful environment creates a unique and special opportunity to practice in a deep and meaningful way.