“Mindfulness is about being fully awake in our lives. It is about perceiving the exquisite vividness of each moment. We also gain immediate access to our own powerful inner resources for insight, transformation, and healing.”
ABOUT THIS SUPPORTIVE RETREAT
Retreat Theme: "Mindfulness, Wisdom, and Wise Intention."
Offered as a Daylong or 24-Hour Overnight format, this retreat is an opportunity to cultivate greater Mindfulness and Wisdom supported by what is traditionally known as Wise Intention; Letting Go / Generosity, Loving Kindness, and Compassion.
This gentle and supportive retreat is open to all experience levels. Anyone interested in cultivating health and well-being within themselves and within the world is welcome.
- Meditation and Practice Instructions.
- Guided and silent meditations.
- Short Mindfulness talk(s).
- Opportunities to practice both indoor and in nature.
- Free time that allows you to mindfully be with, explore, and reflect upon your inner and outer moment-to-moment experience.
- Mindful eating meditation (meals).
- Opportunity for questions and sharing to help integrate the retreat experience.
- The support of people practicing together in a beautiful environment creates a unique and special opportunity to practice in a deep and meaningful way.
The Daylong starts at 10:00 am, ends at 3:30 pm, and includes a healthy lunch.
24-Hour Overnight Option:
The Overnight starts with the Daylong participants on Saturday, at 10:00 am and ends Sunday, at 1:00 pm (after lunch).
After the daylong participants end their retreat, the overnight participants will continue to deepen their learning and practice within a supportive and comfortable setting. All meals and rooms are included.