Take refuge and immerse yourself in a supportive container designed to help you learn and deepen your mindfulness and meditation practice.
During this overnight retreat, you will explore ways to meditate in a way that develops a calm, steady, kind, and open heart — empowering you to live with great wisdom, compassion, and freedom.
You will also bring mindful awareness to the workings of your body, heart, and mind — allowing you an in-depth insight into yourself and your life as a whole. In doing so, you will be more equipped to transform harmful thoughts, emotions, and actions, and cultivate a heart-mind that promotes health, well-being, happiness, and freedom for yourself and others.
What to Expect:
- Held mostly in silence, providing you with a quiet and supportive container that helps you calm your heart, stabilize your mind, and deepen your practice.
- Step-by-step teachings and guidance that unfolds throughout the retreat.
- Meditation Guidance for both indoor and nature practice.
- A balance of group practice and personal free time that allows you to mindfully be with, explore, and reflect upon your inner and outer moment-to-moment experience.
- A supportive container that allows you to step away from your daily routine, settle into your practice, and take care of yourself.
- All meals and beverages are provided for you, and volunteers will provide you with caring support. You have a private room, shower, and bath.
- Opportunity to practice on 100 acres of beautiful nature; including forest paths, a large pond, streams, fields, a labyrinth, and more.
- The facilities are comfortable and peaceful when you wish to practice indoors.
- Opportunity for questions and sharing to help integrate the retreat experience.
- The Guiding Teacher will be available for you if support is needed.
This retreat is appropriate for those who are new to meditation and for those who have an established practice.