This Council identifies opportunities and sources for funding, explores opportunities for RIM to meet its financial needs, and oversees the development of RIM’s overall fundraising plan. This Council works in close cooperation with the Finance Council.
- Identify specific potential sources of funding and fundraising that are compatible with RIM’s Vision and Mission, and research how much money can be raised from different sources.
- Determine fundraising goals, strategies, and develop an action plan to meet RIM’s operating budget, working in conjunction with RIM’s Finance Council.
- Oversee and organize fundraising events, projects, and initiatives.
- Develop fundraising plans for long-term growth and specific projects.
- Assist with gift acknowledgement and build donor relationships.