Are you attending a Retreat or Day of Mindfulness? We could use your help welcoming and directing participants at the retreat location.
As a Retreat Greeter volunteer, you help fellow retreat participants feel welcome, safe, comfortable and supported at RIM's retreat offerings.
- Welcomes retreat participants as they arrive at the retreat location.
- Offers direction for participants to the retreat check-in table, restrooms, tea & snack area, among other relevant information.
- Answers any questions and concerns related to retreat - or direct participant to appropriate information channel
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Commit to arrive at least 45 minutes before the retreat start time
- A friendly, supportive, and non-judgmental attitude.
- Sensitivity to the needs of each person and ability to modulate your interactions accordingly to create a welcoming, safe, and comfortable experience for all.
- Openness to learning about stewardship and make it an embodied personal practice while volunteering.