Help make RIM's virtual offerings welcoming, safe, and supportive for RIM community members. As a Zoom Host Volunteer, you will open the virtual space, greet participants, and help ensure a healthy community environment for learning, practice, and fellowship.
Most offerings have a team of two hosts (host and co-host) to support one another and the participants.
- Open Zoom Sessions 15 minutes prior to program start
- Greet and make all Community members participating via Zoom feel welcome and cared for.
- Embody and promote best practices related to stewardship; i.e., co-creating a healthy and supportive space where all feel safe, supported, and able to learn and practice together.
- Look after and help participants with video, audio, and chat.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Openness to learning about stewardship and make it an embodied personal practice while volunteering.
- Openness to learning how to help participants understand and embody the shared values and best practices related to learning and practicing as a community.
- A friendly, supportive, and non-judgmental attitude.
- Access and comfort with computers and Zoom technology.
- Able and willing to collaborate with others for the benefit of the entire RIM community.
- Term: At least 6 months
- Time Commitment: Typically 1 or more programs each week